Power. It’s in the Air. Apple's thinnest, lightest notebook, completely transformed by the Apple M2 chip. Redesigned around the next-generation M2 chip, MacBook Air is strikingly thin and brings exceptional speed and power efficiency within its durable all aluminum enclosure. It’s the ultrafast, ultra-capable laptop that lets you work, play, or create just about anything — anywhere.
MacBook Air 256GB - Space Gray Details
Product Number: MLXW3LL/A; Released 2022
- Retina display with True Tone
- Apple M2 chip with 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU, and 16‑core Neural Engine
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Magic Keyboard
- Touch ID
- Force Touch Trackpad
MagSafe 3 charging port
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
Small chip. Giant leap.
It’s here. Our first chip designed specifically for Mac. Packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors, the Apple M2 system on a chip (SoC) integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and so much more onto a single tiny chip. With incredible performance, custom technologies, and industry-leading power efficiency, M2 is not just a next step for Mac — it’s another level entirely.
What's in the Box
- MacBook Air
- USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- Height: 0.44 inches (1.13 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.46 inches (21.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 pounds (1.24 kg)
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- PVC-free AC power cord available in all regions except India and South Korea.
- Recycled material claim applies to the enclosure and is based on auditing done by UL LLC.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration.